Ivanna, these rough are great! now what about the digital. I like the way you do your blog but want some more information about what you are thinking and make the images smaller so we don't have to scroll to compare! the what your images are going to pop out of the page will work but I would like to see that on your pages - examples of join the dots. An image of the pop out of the page - like the dress up doll so we really don;t have any chance of miss interpreting your ideas. what are you ding for the industrial? If i remember you are on your way
Ivanna, these rough are great! now what about the digital. I like the way you do your blog but want some more information about what you are thinking and make the images smaller so we don't have to scroll to compare!
ReplyDeletethe what your images are going to pop out of the page will work but I would like to see that on your pages - examples of join the dots. An image of the pop out of the page - like the dress up doll so we really don;t have any chance of miss interpreting your ideas. what are you ding for the industrial? If i remember you are on your way
angela