Tuesday, November 30, 2010

finals



1 comment:

  1. Design; I think the black and white idea works graphically– the positive and the negative – the vertical look of the bear coming out of the long black rectangle – I would have liked to see the fish vertical, even if it does look like it is swimming to the sky. The bear is the land, the bear is on land, fish in ocean, bears each fish. I am conceptually impressed!
    Presentation : grid: proportional
    Target Market: all imagery is simple, black and white draws the attention – there are several levels of information – Some of the students did mention that you could have used images that could mean more ( I don’t necessarily agree)– perhaps could have been pushed further by using a real imagery and a carved one to emphasize, hand made and the representation a metaphor for the process and culture
    Ivanna - you are a great student! you have come along way both with presentation of ideas and computer skills - congratulations. I hope to see you in another class. have a great holiday.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete