I V thoughts

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

10 resources :

10 resources :

  1.  what is chemical compound ?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_compound
  2. imformation resource. http://www.grist.org/article/2010-05-06-use-of-toxic-chemical-dispersants-to-fight-the-oil-spill-a-murky/
  3. how the chemicals are used ( http://www.itopf.com/spill-response/clean-up-and-response/dispersants/)
  4. Dictionary. com http://dictionary.reference.com/?o=100074
  5.  Chemistry.com http://chemistry.about.com/od/lecturenotesl3/a/concentration.htm
  6. youtube.com http://www.youtube.com/
  7. propublica http://www.propublica.org/ (printed)
  8. morther jones http://motherjones.com/ (printed)
  9. BP.com http://www.bp.com/bodycopyarticle.do?categoryId=1&contentId=7052055
Posted by I V at 6:11 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
I V
View my complete profile

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (27)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ▼  September (15)
      • LOOKS GOOD TO EAT BUT A TOXIC TREAT
      • No title
      • 5 ruffs
      • Oil Rain In Louisiana?
      • NEW images that fits with my solgans
      • BP’s Dumping Oil-Spill Waste in Communities of C...
      • Disaster on top of Disaster
      • MY TEN WORDS A chemical compound is a pure chemica...
      • 10 resources :
      • BP is Spraying COREXIT over Populated Areas of the...
      • COREXIT is Eating Through Boats in the Gulf
      • Corexit Is Killing The Gulf (Part I)
      • Toxic Rain & Deadly Chemical Clouds in South from ...
      • MT TARGET Audience My target audiences are the wo...
      • PIC'S OF THE BP SPILL
    • ►  August (1)
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.